| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kristiansund, Vestlandet in December is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with sleet, snow or rain periodically. Circa 103mm (4.1in) of H2O accrues across an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 4:39 long and the longest day is 5:26 long with an average length of 4:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Kristiansund, Vestlandet December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kristiansund, Vestlandet:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 338 kms (210 miles) NE
- Orland, Norway - 112.7 kms (70 miles) NE
- Vaernes, Norway - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ENE
- Trondheim, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) ENE
- Storlien, Sweden - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) E
- Ostersund-Froson, Sweden - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) E
- Östersund, Sweden - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) E
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) SSE
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) S
- Lillehammer, Norway - 267.1 kms (166 miles) SSE
- Geilo, Norway - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) S
- Gardermoen, Norway - 368.1 kms (228.8 miles) SSE
- Oslo, Norway - 386.4 kms (240.1 miles) SSE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 407.9 kms (253.5 miles) S